Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Something New!

I finally got a chance this summer to sit down and create something new. I created these two one page layouts to enter in a local fair. Both layouts got first place!

The category for this one was the Fair. I used my photos from last year's visit to the fair.

I liked the bright colours from the Zippidee paper pack(CTMH) for this layout. The fair photos had lots of colour and the papers looked great with the pictures. I used the Field Trip Alphabet and the Ticket to Ride stamp set from the Zippidee Workshop on the Go.

The second layout I entered was a special occasion with grandparents. I decided to scrapbook this year's Canada Day photos of the girls with their Gramma and Poppie on Canada Day.

For this layout I used the Vintage Canada Stamp Set from CTMH which is now retired. I decided to use only Cardstock for this layout. The Colours I chose were Cranberry, Desert Sand, Bamboo and Colonial White.

Thanks for looking!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment